*1. Automation and the Cotton Gin
1. How Google Is Remaking Itself As A "Machine Learning First" Company
1. Neil Gaiman: Why our future depends on libraries, reading and daydreaming
Two pieces by Kevin Kelly this week and both are components of his new book (required reading if you plan to be around in the future) The Inevitable
1. The Science of Identity and Difference
1. How to Hack an Election
1. Aphantasia: How It Feels To Be Blind In Your Mind
Time to re-boot the newsletter. I've been meaning to start organizing it again for months but haven't made the time. Not sure what interrupted the flow especially when I had a lot of encouragement fro...
You should be so lucky in your life to meet someone who makes you want to strive to be the best possible version of yourself. That they can do that with invisible grace and little more than a smile an...
1. Politics won’t know what hit it